Guild Instances allow members to fight together side by side in the same battle in order to earn items, resources, and experience. Now senior Guild members will be able to train junior members in battle.
Guild Instances can be accessed through the Guild menu.
- Guild members need to send an application to request an entrance. Members who are granted Instance management rights by the guild Leader can approve the requests.
- Even if you are allowed to manage the Instance, you still need to apply. You may, however, accept your own applications.
- Guild Instance can be attacked by single player or a team.
- For each attribute, the highest one of the team will apply for the entire team.
- If there are 2 or more heroes in the Instance, the hero stats are fixed at their initial values once the instance begins. This means that any temporary buffs which expire won't affect the stats for the remainder of that run.
- Players control their own units, but you cannot control those of others.
- Each member may employ magic skills, and effects stack.
- Each player can only partipate in a single instance with a single hero at a time.
- If a player is defeated, they will withdraw from the Instance. However, the player remains in the room allowing him to observe his teammate's progress.
- Combat-related details are similar to the Tower of Babel.
- The guild Instance contains 10 floors per guild level, and there is a significantly tougher boss fight at each multiple of 10 floor.
- Units can be lost in the guild instance, as per normal.
Each guild may participate in the Dungeon up to 160 times per day.
It is worth mentioning that when you solo the instance, enemy forces are significantly weaker. While in a group, each member may make use of their hero spells, and they will stack with spells used by other players.
Once your hero conquors the final floor, or should you decide to leave early, click "Quit" on the Instance interface. Ignore the warning about "leaving early" and you will get experience and the items from the last enemy boss you defeated.
Forging Packages can also be found in instances. You receive one for defeating floor ten, two more for defeating floor twenty, three more at thirty, and so on (i.e., you'll have got six in total after defeating level thirty).
All instance equipment spawns with one to seven attributes (blue to purple), however the numbers associated with the tags are limited to half of what you can find elsewhere (e.g., the maximum allocation of instance gear is 5% as opposed to 10% for world map treasures).
Finally, there is a chance to get two items instead of one as listed on the table below.
|Item Reward||Hero Stats||Force|
|1||10||5000-6000||6* or 7* Item
Second Lieutenant - Admiral
Second Lieutenant - Major
Major - Colonel
|8||80||over 1,000,000||10*/11* Item
(up to 3 items)
|9||90||~1,500,000||10*/11* 2-3 Items
|10||100||~1,800,000||10*/11* 2-4 Items